Our sound domes are quick and easy to install yourself. Be sure you read How To Tune Your Directional Speaker
Before you begin, be sure you have the following:
- Myriad II Amplifier
- Power Supply
- Cables: USB Vable, Audio Cable, 3 (2 for SB-47) Conductor Speaker Wire
- 3 Conductor Mic Wire
1) Connect the mic and speaker wire to the amplifier and the speaker. If the system does not have the SmartVolume feature, no mic connection is required.
2) Connect audio cable to the amplifier and speaker. USB connection is used for software setting adjustments. There are no audio over USB capabilities.
3) Connect the power supply to the amplifier. Plug the power supply into an outlet.
4) Push the power button on the front of the amplifier.
5) Play the program on the player and check the speaker for sound.
Positioning Your Sound Dome
When you install and position your sound dome, it is imperative that the speaker enclosure is pointed away from the listener's head, as show below. In addition, please be sure to read our guide on How To Tune Your Directional Speaker.
No audio but LED is on:
- Be sure power button is pressed in
- Be sure mic and speaker wires are not swapped
- Plug audio cable into alternate known source
Unable to adjust volume: Pot is intentionally off (set in software)
LED is off: Check outlet power
LED flashes: Check outlet power and power switch is in (USB power only)
LED flashes green and red:
- Green indicates presence of audio
- Red indicates the presence of some power
- LED may show red and green with only USB power but without speaker power